Februar 08, 2011

No.12 - A C O L L A G E A D A Y- February 8th 2011 "Under the grass, above the sea" Print on Handmade Watercolor Paper

»Number 12: Under the grass, above the sea”« February 8th 2011I’m not kidding. It really happened, I saw this fish doing exactly what he does: smelling flowers. Believe it or not. It’s magic.
No12  A  C O L L A G E  A   D A Y February 8th 2011 by froschkind
»Number 12: Under the grass, above the sea”« February 8th 2011

I’m not kidding. It really happened, I saw this fish doing exactly what he does: smelling flowers. Believe it or not. It’s magic.
No12 A C O L L A G E A D A Y February 8th 2011 by froschkind

EOT, EOT Art, Goldfish, sea, blue, flowers, poppy, art, fine art, collage, vintage, retro, heaven

1 Kommentar:

  1. I am a new follower from Pay It Forward on Etsy. Please come follow me back at my blog! I am also featuring different items from Etsy Stores on my blog... if you are interested let me know on my blog with a post.

    http://justcraftytoday.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen